Bread is a food group all to itself. Banana bread, pumpkin bread, cashew butter bread just to name a few. Today I'm sharing another bread recipe that's basic ingredients are nut butter and eggs. I adapted the recipe from Free the Animal blog. There is also an analysis of this bread verses wheat bread, Check it out.
|Macadamia Nut Butter Bread|
This recipe makes a dense bread that holds together well when sliced and used to make a sandwich or toast or even french toast. Oh yeah I know what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow morning.
Using a food processor is highly recommended because you are going to start with raw macadamia nuts. I found my nuts at Whole Foods and Earth Fare. As a side note, Earth Fare just opened in my town *BONUS*
Back to the bread...
This recipe is simpler with fewer steps to put together then the cashew butter bread, which makes it a more desirable recipe for me as I am all about getting in and out of the kitchen quickly.
Macadamia Nut Butter Bread
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup raw whole macadamia nuts (made into butter, directions below)
- 1 cup coconut butter (softened)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 rounded tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place nuts in food processor and process on high till it is a chunky nut butter/meal. While running on high drop one egg down the chute and wait for the sound to stabilize(approx 20 to 30 seconds) and run smooth. Do the same with the second egg. Once the processor is running smoothly add the other 3 eggs down the chute and process. You should have a smooth batter by this time.
- Remove lid and add the coconut butter and sea salt. Replace lid and process on low(or pulse if you don't have a variable speed processor like me)
- Once everything is mixed in, pour the lemon juice down the chute and run till incorporated. then add the baking soda. Mix for a few more seconds.
- Pour the batter into an 8 1/2 inch loaf pan that has been greased with coconut oil, ghee or butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on cooling rack.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
Delicious bread that satisfies your craving for a sandwich. Try this recipe and pack a sandwich for lunch tomorrow or make french toast with vanilla, cinnamon with pure maple syrup drizzled over it. Are you hungry yet?
You should give credit where it's due- this is not your recipe.
The recipe was adapted from the recipe I found here: http://freetheanimal.com/2012/07/fat-bread-third-times-the-charm-mission-accomplished.html as is posted in the third sentence of this blog.
(yourlifeiowa.org/gambling)provides problem gambling data and referral providers. Through the Integrated Provider Network targeted prevention and schooling providers can be found for colleges, neighborhood groups, employers, casinos, and at-risk groups. 20% of males and 5% of females bet on collegiate sporting events prior to now year, despite the fact fact} that|although} if caught they would be banned from enjoying in} at an NCAA school for the rest of|the remainder of} their lives. They benefit 카지노사이트 from the excitement of the casino, the fantastic eating places, the exhibits and the other amentities present in on line casino hotels.
Post a Comment