I discovered a love for cabbage a few years ago. I love it fixed almost any way. One of my favorite ways, because it is sooo easy, is baked. Set it and forget it, at least forget it for 20 to 25 minutes.
It's such a simple recipe and you can't mess it up no matter how you might change it up.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 head cabbage sliced into 1-inch wedges.
- Arrange wedges on a cookie sheet. I used a silicone sheet on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle with bacon grease or olive oil over the cabbage wedges.
- Sprinkle generously with sea salt and pepper.
- **Here's where it gets creative.**
- Use your favorite Italian seasoning or herb garlic blend or one of your favorite herb blends. Sprinkle generously!
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
What are you serving cabbage with tonight?