Better then Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappacino, just sayin'. Sorry SB!!
Thanksgiving pumpkin pie in a cup with whipped cream(no whip for me please) on top. I loved it so much, I drank it for dinner the other night. Yep!! Pumpkin Spice Frappe was my dinner.
After making this frappe I CANNOT go back to the SB Pumpkin Spice Frappacino. Just can't do it!
Calorie comparison is approx 280 calories for SB grande to about 50 calories for this recipe.
I think you got the point.
|No whip please|
- 1/2 cup full fat canned coconut milk
- 1 cup SB VIA coffee* (I make a couple cups of VIA coffee and keep it in the refrigerator)
- 2 heaping Tbls pumpkin pulp
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1full dropper liquid stevia (cinnamon or vanilla flavored stevia will work for this also)
- A handful or two of ice or enough ice to make this drink frothy and thick.
- Put it all in the blender and WHIRRRRRRRR
- Pour into your cup
- Insert straw
* You can make this a Pumpkin Spice Chai Frappe by substituting 1 cup chilled chai tea for the coffee. If you don't like coffee or chai tea, just use water.
Inspired by this recipe. THANKS!!